NADO Player Ratings Notes
- Being listed here means that we see 96 league games in the look back period. A player must now have 96 league games in the 12 months preceding the ratings posting date to be eligible to compete.
- Ratings are based on multiplying a player's MPR times 10 and adding in their PPD.
- We use a sliding scale variable to calculate an equivalent whenever one of the variables is missing.
- In some cases it may be possible that players are listed more than once due to a spelling or other data entry error. It is the player's responsibility to (1) contact their local league director and get the duplicate entries merged or (2) use the highest rating shown. If getting duplicate entries merged then NADO will need to be informed so that a corrected rating may be posted. Email us at: NADO@NADO.net.
- If players are listed for more than one NADO franchisee they must use the highest rating listed.
- Ratings are updated from time to time. Please be sure to check below and use the most recent ratings.
- We will double check player ratings against other sources upon entry into Bullshooter Europe qualifiers and reserve the right to adjust player ratings as deemed necessary.
What if your name is not listed?
- A player may not have had 96 league games at the time stats were pulled and we pulled them off this list. It is possible that they could still get their 96 league games in before they register for the event. In this case they would need to contact the NADO office to have stats manually calculated. Email: NADO@NADO.net
- If a player had league stats without a full name or used a nickname they were removed from the list. (1) Contact your local league director to get this resolved, and (2) Contact NADO to get your listing updated. Email us at: NADO@NADO.net.
- n some markets a player may exist in more that one NADO franchisee's database as they play in more than one league program. When we find duplicate names in crossover markets we removed the entry with the lowest rating. If you suspect this is the case then look for your rating under one of the other NADO franchisee tabs. It is possible that a duplicate name existed which was actually two or more different players. We decided to err on the side of caution. If you feel this is the case then contact us to get this corrected. We felt that having to add a missing player was better than a player inadvertently player with a lower rating.
- Players may be eligible through a franchisee but are not listed here due to insufficient data when playing in 3rd party remote leagues. Contact us and we will apply an appropriate conversion from data available.
What if I feel that my skill rating is not calculated correctly?
- Duplicate player data entries could result in one of your player profiles being thrown out for not having the required number of games or an incomplete name. Contact your local league director if you feel this is the case.
- IT IS EVERY PLAYER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM THAT THE AVERAGES LISTED HERE ARE ACCURATE IN THE EVENT THAT A PLAYER EXISTED IN THE DATABASE WITH JUST A PARTIAL NAME, NICKNAME OR INITIALS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADJUST A PLAYER'S AVERAGE IN THE EVENT THAT DATA WAS EXCLUDED OR OVERLOOKED FOR ANY REASON. THIS MAY RESULT IN A PLAYER OR TEAM BEING MOVED INTO A HIGHER LEVEL OR NOT BEING ALLOWED TO COMPETE.